Bringing together 2,100 international and domestic companies, Mecânica 2014 is the biggest industrial sector event in Latin America. The international machinery trade fair covers industry trends and innovations as well as showcasing a range of products and services designed for industry.
With 85,000 sqm of exhibition space, Mecânica 2014 covers a range of sectors including:
- automation and process control, measuring and applied computer science
- tools and devices
- welding and surface treatment
- machine tools
- plastics machinery and equipment
- motors, couplings, gears and gearboxes
- equipment for environmental treatment and refrigeration
- valves, pumps, compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- material handling equipment
- and many more...
Mecânica 2014 takes place between 20 - 24th May 2014 at the Pavilhão de Exposições do Anhembi (Anhembi Exhibition Pavilion) São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
Entrance to the trade fair is free when registered online in advance - follow this link to complete your free registration and attend Mecânica 2014.