Public Auction: Complete Grain Terminal
Grain Cleaning Circuit
(7) BM&M "Super Deck" and "Super Screen" gyratory cleaning systems,
(2) Premier rotary cleaning banks (each bank consisting of
(8) double cleaner sets), Arrow Corp. destoner, plus thrasher with aspirator
All the above are installed in a modular bolted structural building.
Dust Collection Systems
(15) Torit Donaldson dust collection systems. All were installed in the 2013 expansion, and come complete with connecting blowers, controls & ductwork.
Support systems include UBE Tuthill blower systems and diverter assemblies, plus (2) new/uninstalled dust collection systems.
Conveyors & Elevators
A significant component of the 2013 expansion was the terminal’s conveyor network, which included the replacement of all systems with Hi Roller enclosed conveyor systems in both internal and external areas of the terminal, not to mention (20) drag conveyors installations.
(300) combined MCC starter buckets,
(6) Barry Wehmiller Control-Tech Automation PLC cabinets, Illuminator emergency circuit panels, plus assorted VFD’s and transformers.
Mobile assets include a Trackmobile TM400 rail car mover, Caterpillar 8000 lb. forklift, and JLG scissor type manlift. Power systems feature Quincy Northwest V100M compressed air system with air dryer.
The terminal’s maintenance shop includes a full spare parts inventory, plus pallet racking and storage containers. Q.A lab instruments also available.