Campbell Soup in Toronto Ontario to close in May 2019. The 600,000 sq. ft plant produced 20 million plus cases of canned and aseptically filled soups annually. With installations as new
as 2017, nearly all of the factory’s processing and packaging equipment will become available in June 2019.
- Vegetable Receiving Dept
- Multi Batch Pump Area
- Processing Department
- Processing Extension
- Canning Lines for 211, 300 & 401
- Canning Support Equip
- Aseptic Process Department
- Aseptic Filling & Packaging Lines
- Complete Aseptic Pilot Plant
- Labeling & Case Packing Dept.
- Power & Facility Equipment
- Co-Generation System
- General Plant Equipment