While starting manufacturing plastic, is there need of purchasing a new injection molding machine? There is no need to worry as there are injection molding machines used in the market that can serve you as well as new ones. The biggest advantage of buying a second-hand injection molding machine is good quality offers for a significantly lower price than the price of a new one.
If you decide to purchase a second-hand injection molding machine to speed up the production of plastic parts, you need to ask a few questions. First of all, you need to decide what type of injection molding machine you need. Custom shapes are good shopping, but there is a possibility that it will be quite expensive. In order to know the type of molding machine you want to purchase, you need to determine the design and shape of the final product. If you want to make a unique shaped plastic part, you have to choose a custom injection molding machine. In other respects, conventional injection molding machines work perfectly. The amount of money that you have to pay for each individual form is quite high, as it was developed specifically for you.
Another question you need to ask before buying a second-hand injection molding machine is how much money you spend on them. The answer to this question is not static. This depends on various factors such as the age of the molding machine, the material of the manufacturer, the purchaser, etc. It is important to know how much you use for forming machines so that you can budget accordingly.
It is also important to ask about the production volume expected for injection molding machines. If the plastic parts you are going to make produce high demand from the buyers, you will need to find a machine that can produce many plastic parts in a short time. You may not expect that the plastic parts market initially will be so big, but you are looking forward to marketing your business and expanding in the future. In this case, you still have to invest in a machine that can produce many plastic parts.
Another thing to consider when purchasing a second-hand injection molding machine is the design of the machine more suitable for your business. Three types of injection molding machines are all hydraulic type, all electric type, and hybrid type. Each has advantages. If you are looking for an injection molding machine that does not consume too much power, the full hydraulic injection molding machine is perfect. It uses a servo pump that makes it very energy efficient. Because there is no danger of hydraulic oil flowing on the floor, the fully electric injection molding machine is suitable for working in a clean room. Hybrid injection molding machine combines all hydraulic type and all electric type machines.
It is also necessary to calculate the mold clamping requirement of the injection molding machine to be used. You can calculate it from experience, in computer simulation software, or through a simple calculation using a formula. The details required to calculate the clamping load of the machine include the plastic material to be molded, the position of the gate, the number of cavities in the mold, the projected area, and the average wall area. In addition, you need to know the weight and size of the mold to determine if it fits in the machine.
It is also important to consider the size of the injection unit that can be used by the injection molding machine you use. Most manufacturers usually provide two injection units to choose from. To select the right one, you need to calculate the shot size as a percentage of the machine's injection power.
If you want to buy a used injection molding machine, there are some things to consider before you buy.
1. Check the warranty and ensure that proper inspections are performed prior to purchase. This check should determine which parts are working properly and which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
2. If the device is running, please check before shipping. If this is not possible, please ask the video that is playing, with a short activity on the monitor screen, the end of the injection with the fast running of the rest of the surrounding machine. Watching the machine in person or via video should be a prerequisite for purchase.
3. Not all machines used are “misused”, so look for ground or split bracket castings that are damaged or loosened by bent or broken links.
4. Ask them why they want to get rid of the machine and the problems it knows.
5. Support for spare parts and services can be a problem or not, but a little planning is a lot of time, so ask if both are available.
6. Ask the seller if he owns the machine or if he is mediating. If the seller owns it, he will be punished first hand and interested in the condition of the machine.
7. All advance payments are common in the industry.
8. Check if the compensation block, print and manual, and the machine specifications are included.
If you are looking for a second-hand injection molding machine do not forget to visit our listings. You can use the filters to sort out the best machine according to your preferences. If you need any help with the research do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.