Application possible: peut être utilisée comme presse d'ébavurage
- ouverture à l'intérieur de la table 200x250mm
- ouverture coulissante intérieure Ø 160mm
- ouverture en colonne largeur 600 et profondeur 450 mm
- contrôle via panneau de commande
- grille de protection
- plaques de pied
Autres détails techniques:
- pression: (330 Mp) 30 t
- distance entre colonnes: LxP: 600/450 mm
- dimension lumière du jour: table / toboggan 650 mm
- course du vérin: env. 600 mm
- surface de la table: Lxl: 500 x 700 & Ø 60 mm
- surface du vérin: 650 x 800 mm
- pression hydraulique: 170 bar
- pression d'air - requise: 4 - 6 bar
- puissance totale requise: 11 kW
- poids de la machine: env. 2,0 t
- dimension machine env. LxPxH: 1,26 x 1,75 x 3,4 m
|Type de client||Marchand|
|Sur Kitmondo depuis||2019|
|Employés||11 - 50|
|Description de l'entreprise||
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for alwa… voir plus
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Dernière acitivité||mai 7, 2020|