1. Machine style: Gantry type
2. Z-axis journey: 180mm(can change)
3. Control accuracy: ±0.01mm
4. Cutting accuracy: ±0.1mm
5. Three, five axis control, Auto zero positioning
6. Way of drive : Servo ( drives and motors are from Japan YASKAWA )
7. All screw and linear guide are HIWIN brand from Taiwan.
8. 2*3M processing size
420MPA INTENSIFIER PUMP
1.Type of pressurization is hydraulic. (The water is pressurized by using the fluid pressure intensification principle).
2.Max. oil discharge is 90 L/min
3.Max. water discharge is 3.8L/min
4.Max. diameter of orifice is 0.33mm
5.Max. operating pressure is 420MPa(60000 psi)
6.Continuous operating pressure is 350-380MPa
7.Power requirement : 37KW, 3 phrase, 380V/50HZ, can do 220V/415V.
8.Type of shift is electronic
9.Maintenance free accumulator whose capability is 1.3L using American technology
10.Intensifier is imported from USA
11.With SIEMENS motor and SIEMENS PLC and the motor is variable pump so that can reduce using cost.
12.all electric components are Schneider brand.
1. CNC control, apply 21 inch LCD
2. Adopt specialized WEIHONG water jet cutting software, have autosave function for next operation.
3. Apply SIEMENS PLC instead of relay, buttons are Schneider
4. Legal Windows 7 based, Support DXF file and any auto programming software to produce NC code, we can also provide ITALY ECS software
Abrasive feeding system
1. Reliable Anti-backwater design and accurate sand amount control panel, to avoid sand wet , sand blocked off,sand lack and other troubles because the cutting head backwater, to ensure the cutting continuity under any condition, meanwhile to accurately control the abrasive amount, effectively reduce the abrasive waste. This is the standard equipment of “WAMIT” water jet.
2. No need electronic control, simple operation, reliable, maintenance-free
3. Can supply the cutting sand quantity according to the adjustable sand level location tube.
4. 170 liters capacity can provide enough sand for 10 hours continuous cutting
5. Need less than 0.2Mpa compressed gas pressure