- Hour: 13507
- Giant 3 shank ripper
- 6 Cyl FIAT engine.
Start and run well. Both oil and water are straight. No specific smoke on exhaust but got important blow by.
Exhaust pipe collector need to be rewelded.
- Transmission 3 speed forward/Reverse.
Steering and travelling perfect. Got a leak.
- All hydraulic components are working fine.
- U/C: 80 % OK from manufactor Berco - Pads: 400mm
- Clean chassis, free of weld or crack.
- Straight double tilt blade.
- Weight: 25000.kg
- Lenght: 6.5m (blade dismantled)
- Width: 2.6m (blade dismantled)
- Hight: 3m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||4|
|Last activity||Feb. 17, 2021|