2006 BIESSE AKRON 855 Edgebander.
-Computer Controlled Production Edgebander
Features & Main Specifications:
- Computer controlled interface for workstations with servos and pneumatic positioning devices.
Programmable selections for "1 touch" changeover between edgebanding types and thicknesses.
Edgebanding thickness, 0.4 - 19 mm capacity.
Min. panel width 85 mm & min. length 140 mm, panel thickness 10 - 50 mm.
Feed Speed variable from 10 - 20 MPM, 3 HP feed drive.
- Front-End Equipped With:
Premilling Unit, with (4) positions for automatic changeover between pre-mill settings NC controlled.
Strip & Coil Edgemagazine, automatic with "HD" shear type guillotine.
- Top Pressure Beam, on-screen adjustable for height positioning.
- Hot-Melt Glue System, (12 min. heat up time) with teflon coated gluepot, digital thermostats with automatic kick-down when machine is in idle mode.
- Side Pressure Section, with (1) large dia. "non-stick" coated drive roller and (5) teflon plated idle rollers with servo positioning and NC controlled material thickness adjustment.
- End Trimming Unit: Front & rear (0.33 HP - 12,000 RPM motors), motors travel on (2) straight slides and pneumatic tilt 0° - 15° on horzontal. plane NC controlled
- Flush Trimming Unit: Top & bottom with "Quick Change" motors (1.0 HP - 12,000 RPM motors), digital readouts for easy setup. 2 position NC controlled
- Flush/Bevel/Radius Trimming Unit: Multi-use top and bottom 2-motor (0.3 HP - 12,000 RPM). Servo driven positioning of motors for different edge trimming set-ups. NC controlled adjustment between profiles and positions.
- Corner Rounding Unit: 4-motor (0.3 HP - 12,000 RPM motors) for trimming leading & trailing upper & lower edge/corners with "Fast Position", and can be used as a second top & bottom fine trimmer as well.
- Profile Scraping Unit: Top & bottom for 2 mm or 3 mm thick PVC banding, digitals for horiz. adjustments.
- Flat Scraping Unit: Top & bottom for glue and fine panel scraping.
- Buffing Unit: Top
& bottom (0.5 HP - 2,800 RPM motors), units tilt 0° - 30°.
Programmable processor for workstations & feed speed.
Insulated sound enclosure over all trim stations with triple split dust hood, industrial lights and viewing windows
Extendible side panel support rail,
Used tooling on all workstations.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2016|
|Number of listings||9|
|Employees||1 - 10|
Seller of used machinery, primarily for the woodworking industry.
|Last activity||Dec. 4, 2021|