Gendex GXDP-300™ Digital Panoramic X-ray System. Brand new! Installed less than 4 months.
Additional photos available upon request.
This Unit was installed into a brand new Pediatric Dental Office in June of 2017.
The practice brought on an Orthodontist and needed an Pan/Ceph.
The Pano has less than 100 exposures and still has factory warranty.
Local pickup is available.
Good For Your Image
• High-quality images meet diagnostic demands
• Bitewing view comes standard along with Adult and
Child Panoramic and TMJ projections
• FOX™ (Focus Optimized X-ray) technology increases the
depth-of-field for optimized radiographic image clarity
Good For Your Team
• Simple three-step operation — choose the projection,
select the patient size, take the pan
• EasyPosition™ system stabilizes patient for clear,
consistent images in a short amount of time
• Large LCD touchscreen interface makes program
Good For Your Office
• Modern design in a compact footprint is an attractive
addition into any practice
• Engineering excellence and attentive customer support
provide dependable operation
• Integrates easily into the office network
Positioned for Success
The EasyPosition™ system and instructive alignment guides
appropriately place and stabilize patients of all sizes, including
those needing wheelchair accessibility, to reduce movement
and optimize accuracy.
Complete your patient scans in just a few simple steps: using
the touchscreen control panel, select the imaging projection,
choose the appropriate patient size, and take the scan.
It’s truly that fast and easy!
Gendex GXDP-300™ Digital Panoramic X-ray System
66, 70, 73 kV and 77 kV (±4 kV)
10 mA (±1 mA)
10/100 with 1 GB Compliant Ethernet
0.5 mm, IEC 60336 (1993)
10.6 sec. for child pan, 12 sec. for standard pan,
5 sec. for TMJ, 6 sec. for Bitewing
Image Pixel Size
Active Sensor Surface
147.5 x 6.1 mm
100-120 VAC / 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Maximum Line Fusing
16 A 100-120 V 10 A 200-240 V
265 lbs (120 kg)