Description of the Agilent 34970A
The 34970A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
Data Acquisition Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter.
• 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
• 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
• 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
• Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, ac/dc volts and current; resistance; frequency and period
• 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
• Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs