This labeler has been designed and built to apply labels of any suitable material for any type of product.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
ALritma is a high performance self-adhesive label applicator designed to be integrated into packaging lines where production speed and reliability are primary needs. ALritma labellers are based on an innovative mechanical structure which can match great sturdiness with versatility. The label driving group has been designed to exploit the stepper motor features to the full, by guaranteeing an accurate label positioning even at the highest production speeds; the side access has made the web threading easier. The label applicator is controlled by a powerful microprocessor, with a display "Touch Screen", which allow for the running of advanced functions by relieving the operator from complicated mechanical adjustments and considerably speeding up the format changeovers. In more detail, the following functions are available:
• pre-dispensing adjustment in tenths of mm
• speed adjustment by 0.1 m/min.
• labelling delay adjustment in mm.
• acceleration/deceleration ramp adjustment
• storing of different labelling formats
• automatic recovery of a missing labels
• progressive and regressive pieces counter
• automatic removal of double detection
• shift register between product sensor and label positioning point
• end-of-roll alarm and web break alarm
Year of construction: 2000
Power W 3000
Frequency Hz 50
Voltage Volt 220
Air bar 6