This listing is for a 2000 ANHYRDRO Detergent Pilot Plant Complete Plant.
Approx 1 Tonne per Hour depending on powder density.
- Main powder Infeed from 1T Big Bag via K-Tron Weighbelt
- Minor powder feed via K-Tron Screw feeder.
- Bucket Elevator to K-Tron Weighbelt with a Twin screw prefeeder, discharging directly to a 1.25 - SQM Anhydro Fluid Bed Agglomerator with Metered Liquid additions available at Fluid Bed Agglomerator.
- Discharge from Fluid Bed Agglomerator to a vibrating Sieve, discharging to a twin 1/2T IBC filling station.
- Fluid Bed Agglomerator has 3 sections, with individual pressure fans and heat available on the first two. Exhaust air is removed via a Cyclone and Bag filter to the Main Exhaust Fan.
- All powder recovered from the air system is recycled to the Fluid Bed Infeed.
- Liquid system consisting of 5 Small Stainless tanks feeding two multiheaded Brann & Lubbe metering pumps, feeding 6 Flow & Return lines, 3 with Micromotion Coriolis Meters fitted.
- Process is run under full automatic control from a single twin screen workstation of a ABB Sattline Control System
- Control system upgraded in 2010
- Fully Automatic control system based on ABB Sattline technology, with Profibus and Modbuss multidrop communications.
- Main process Technology is Anhydro Fluid Bed Agglomeration.
- Both Phosphate and Phosphate Free formulations for Textile Washing Powder and Tablets.
- Both Phosphate and Phosphate Free formulations for Dishwashing Powder and Tablets.
Full Documentation Available
Stock Code: BFPP000
All prices where is as is
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2017|
|Number of listings||71|
|Employees||11 - 50|
A revenue-first approach to industrial dilapidation, decommissioning and demolition
|Last activity||May 16, 2021|