Machining Center 4-Axis via rotary table (Index head) A-axis 360°
- swarf conveyor (Hinged belt conveyors) ejection height=650mm
- coolant device
- index head make AXA, 3-jaw chuck diameter 160mm
- counter holder with center height 175mm, MK3 taper, quill stroke 70mm
- diverse tapers on request
Machine can be demonstrated under power.
- x-travel: 500 mm
- y-travel: 320 mm
- z-travel: 400 mm
- control: Siemens Sinumerik 810M/GA30
- tool taper: AXA direct forehead support
- spindle speed: 30-6000 rpm
- table-size LxW: 800x420 mm
- table surface area LxW: 600x420 mm
- tool turret: 12x
- total power requirement: 18 kVA
- weight of the machine approx.: 3,3 t
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: 3,0x1,9x2,5 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|