Baldwin - Thermal Care LQ2A1504 Air Cooled Water Chiller for Sale. Amazing chilling power with 10hp compressor and 2 top mounted fans. 3 Phase 460V/60hz. 6'C to 20'c water temperature control. Fitted with the optional extra pump for more power. Made in USA and pick up from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Loading dock and forklift always on site.
15 Ton cooling capacity. Serial number: 12005010803
For more than forty years, Thermal Care has been manufacturing high-quality portable chillers for a multitude of industries and applications. Every LQ Series Accuchiller Portable Chiller is built using the best available components and latest innovative technology – making us the unmatched choice for all your process cooling needs.
Microprocessor controller provides diagnostics and precise temperature control
Environmentally friendly and energy efficient R410A refrigerant
Compact micro-channel all aluminum air-cooled condensers for increased durability
High efficiency, low noise fans.
Stainless steel brazed plate evaporators with flow and temperature safeties to guard against freezing
Reliable and energy efficient scroll compressors
Compressor staging for reduced energy use on 20 ton and larger units
Compressor, pump, and condenser fan starters (air-cooled units only) mounted in control panel and wired to motors.
Low voltage 24 VDC control keeps the control circuit signals free from AC interference
NEMA-12, C-UL 508A industrial control panel with single point electrical connection
Rotary non-fused disconnect for quick and safe main power disconnect
Remote 4-20 mA set point temperature input capability for increased application flexibility
Internal insulated polyethylene reservoir
Removable inlet air filter (air-cooled units only) is easily cleaned and protects condenser coils to assure maximum efficiency.
Solid state safety switches with electronic sensing devices
Hot gas bypass provides accurate capacity control and extends compressor life
Water regulating valve (water cooled units only) keeps refrigerant pressure constant.
The LQ Series portable chillers are designed for indoor use in industrial manufacturing locations. The chillers are produced in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. Water- cooled and air-cooled units ship with a full refrigerant charge. Units with a remote air-cooled condenser ship with a nitrogen charge. All units are housed in a heavy gauge painted steel cabinet with tool-free access.
• Energy efficient and reliable scroll compressor(s)
• Electronic hot gas bypass for capacity control
• Stainless steel brazed plate evaporator provides higher
heat transfer coefficients due to reduced fouling.
• (Air-Cooled Units) Generously sized copper
tube/aluminum finned air-cooled condensers designed
LQ Series Design and Component Specifications 15 Tons
• Fail safe flow switch interlocked with compressor
• Y-strainer to protect evaporator from contamination
• Internal valved bypass line to protect pump and
• (Air and Water-Cooled Units) Factory tested under full
load conditions prior to shipment
• Compressor, pump and condenser fan (air-cooled units
only) starters mounted in control panel and wired to
• Single-point main power block for simple wiring
• Dual LED digital displays of actual and set point
• Anti-cycle 2.5 minute timer to prevent short-cycling of
• Deviation alarm 30 minute timer delay to prevent
nuisance alarms during start-up and set point changes
• Display temperatures easily switched from °F to °C from
the front panel
• Easy front panel alarm reset button
• Diagnostic lights: no flow, high refrigerant pressure, low
refrigerant pressure, freezestat, over set point, under set point, pump on, compressor on, partial load, water make-up (active if option is purchased), low water level (active if option is purchased), high water temperature and probe fault
• Operation lights: control power on, start, stop, alarm reset, alarm horn silence (active if option is purchased)
• PID control algorithm
for industrial enviroments. Includes air inlet filters.
• (Water-Cooled Units) Generously sized cleanable shell- Warranty
and-tube water-cooled condenser for industrial
• (Remote Condenser Units) Modular design with divided
fan sections to prevent ‘wind-milling’ during fan cycling. Includes galvanized steel fan sections and coil baffles, copper tube/aluminum fin coils tested to 400 PSIG, direct drive multi-blade propeller fans with venture orifices to optimize efficiency, and a nitrogen holding charge.
• (Water-Cooled Units) Condenser water regulating valve to provide constant head pressure
• Refrigerant TXV, filter/drier, and sight glass
• Freezestat safety switch with solid state sensor
• Encapsulated high and low refrigerant pressure safeties
• Nonferrous water circuit construction
• Insulated polyethylene reservoir with removable cover
• Stainless steel process pump with pressure gauge
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2012|
|Number of listings||2|
|Last activity||July 11, 2015|