• S/s-style, adjusted for filling and closing of vials/bottles
• 4 filling stations for steady objects, object-dia for round objects 16-100 mm, for flat objects 16x16 - 100x100 mm, h 35-310 mm, according to change parts
• Output max. 3,000 objects/h according to product
• Filling area 0.3-540 ml/bottle according to pumps, with 4 one after the other installed s/s-rotary piston pumps each 3,6-28 ml and 4 pumps each 8 - 50 ml
• Single filling (max. 50 ml) and step filling (max. 200 ml) possible with existing pumps
• Drip retraction
• 1 preadjusted put-on station for drop insert or spray pump (without sorting bowl and hand-over/put-on tools)
• 1 Hand-over station for PP/crimp caps dia 27,5 x 18,15 mm with 2 closing tools (without sorting bowl)
• 1 Hand-over station for screw caps dia 32,25 x 24,25 mm with screwing tool and sorting bowl (without 90° turning device sorting bowl/feed rail
• Change parts for bottle-dia 32 x h 64,7 mm, dia 38 x h 87,5 mm, dia 49 x h 114,5 mm und dia 61,7 x h 124,4 mm
• 10 sets dosing needles, each 4 pcs, several length and dia
• PLC Klöckner Möller PS4-201-MM1, touchscreen
• Eectr. connection 220/380V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||112|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Sept. 14, 2022|