- Product reception conveyor belt.
- 1st infrared dehydration zone (IR) at the tunnel entrance.
- Radio frequency (RF) tunnel for drying and sterilization.
- Gas and air extraction hood.
- 2nd infrared (IR) dehydration zone at the tunnel exit.
- Product collection area and final belt.
Summary technical specifications:
- Made entirely of AISI 304 INOX steel.
- Radio frequency equipment model: RF-GT-003-100 Kw.
- Thermal capacity with which it was working: max. 60º.
- Teflon (PTFE) coated fiberglass (FRP) conveyor belt.
- Electrodes made of aluminum and coated with Teflon (PTFE).
- 2 IR equipment mounted at the entrance and exit of the RF tunnel, 18 kw each.
- Air recirculation fans: 4 units of 1.8 Kw each.
- Gas / air collection and extraction hood.
- Total power: 90 Kw (divided into 2 modules of 45 Kw).
- Electrical panel and general management, temperature and speed PLC.
- General electrical control panel built according to standards.
- PLC with graphic display for temperature and speed management.
- Security system with acoustic and luminous warning.
- Total measurements: Length 12,000 mm - Width 3,500 mm.
- Maintenance books and instructions
This equipment is located in ES
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2022|
|Number of listings||1|
|Last activity||April 27, 2022|