Complete line for air freshener gel comprising the following:
• Unstacker for the base shell, and placement into the puck transport system
• Filling station for two-component gels, 12-filling heads, where two different gels are drawn from tanks, mixed and deposited into the base shell, (cold gel process at 30-40°C)
• Cooling section
• Upper shell (lid) placement and press-on closer, 6 station
• SES tandem labeller to apply a label to the lid surface, Siemens SIMATIC touch panel
• Station for removing the finished product from the pucks and returning the pucks to the base shell unstacker.
• Cermex F37 620 case erector, with Nordson hot melt glue closure of the bottom carton flaps, and automatic product loading with 8 pick and place grippers
• Cermex C644 case closer and sealer with Valco Melton Easy-Pac hot melt glue system
• Markem-Imaje 5800 ink jet coder for printing variable data on the finished cases
• Cermex Newtec ER30 palletiser
The whole line has been upgraded with Siemens S7-1500 PLC control with SIMATIC HMI. Output up to 70 units per minute.