- AC motors for x/y and z-axis
- tool clamping hydraulic/mechanical
- chip conveyor with separator (screw conveyor)
- dividing head Nikken 8800 DK, : Ø 300mm, horizontal and vertical swivelling 90° (high setting speed, high cutting forces, easy adjustment
- coolant system (dimensions: L:1.1 x W: 0.54 x H:1.2m)
- handheld control unit Nikken
- c-axis: table 360° °
- b-axis: spindle=right:90/left=10° °
- control: Heidenhain TNC 430 MillPlusM
- table size: 1000x600 mm
- table load: 400 kp
- tool holder: SK 40
- rotational speed: 20-12 000 rpm
- feed speeds infinitely variable: x/y/z= 20-10,000 mm/min
- tool magazine: 2 pieces magazine
- tool magazine with: 12 places per magazine
- operating hours spindle: 21 212 h
- operating hours Power-on hours: 49 827 h
- total power requirement: 20.6 kW
- machine weight: approx. 6.7 t
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: 3,0 x 2,0 x 2,15 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|