industry washing unit / throughput process / partial cleaning of cylinder heads with manual and automatic operation
- operation cycle = 30 sec., operation cycle length= 500mm , number of operation cycles
- workpiece size max. 20 x 220 x 95mm; weight max. 3kg, throughput / flow approx. 100 pcs / h, final status of workpieces = dry, free of chips and free of dust
- fresh water connection: pressure min. 4 bar; water consumption approx. 30 liter /h
- pneumatic connection: pressure min. 5 bar, air consumption approx. 2 Nm³/h
- tank content: Aquaclean 120 liter, total 1500 liter
- compressed air supply 5 bar
- operating voltage 3 / PEN / AC, 50 Hz, 400V
- control voltage in general 230V, 50 Hz (PLC inputs / outputs: 24 V, DC)
With display operational hours and workpiece counter.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|