USED EFI GS3250 Pro - MUST SELL IN 30 DAYS. Motivated seller!
DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS
EFI VUTEk GS3250
Achieve Superwide Productivity AND Photorealistic Quality Without Compromise
EFI’s VUTEk® GS3250 flatbed and roll-to-roll UV printer revolutionizes superwide format printing by delivering the powerful combination of superior photorealistic quality and high productivity you need to grow your business and differentiate yourself from the competition.
Without compromising quality or productivity, the VUTEk GS3250 from EFITM will extend your printing capabilities by offering a wider range of applications – from exhibition graphics, fine art, photographic reproduction and point-of-purchase displays to signage, banners, posters and commercial graphics. EFI’s VUTEk GS3250 prints to a large range of direct to substrate materials and replaces multiple lower productivity printers so you can be more profitable and productive than ever before.
• True 1000 dpi for high-precision print quality.
• Twelve-picoliter droplet technology for all colors, including white.
• Advanced three-layering capabilities for High Definition Point-of-Purchase graphics.
• Crisp four-point text.
• Sellable, quality output at up to 2400 ft2/hr (223 m2).
• Optional continuous board-to-board, board-to-sheet and roll-to-roll printing capabilities.
• High production capacity in less floor space, allowing same-day Order-to-Delivery.
• Eight-color, white and Fast-5TM capabilities in one printer for photorealistic quality at production speeds.
• Dual resolution of 600 dpi (24pL) or 1000 dpi (12 pL) for superior graphics that set you ahead of your competition.
• Ready for roll-to-roll and rigid substrate capabilities.
• Dual-roll capability that enables printing up to two 60-inch (152.4 cm) rolls simultaneously.
EFI’s portfolio of integrated solutions increases productivity and improves your bottom line. Find out more at www.efi.com.
EFI VUTEk GS3250
Features and Benefits
• Eight-color plus white switchable to Fast-5TM.
• Up to 2400 ft2/hour (223 m2/hour) and 44 - 4’ x 8’ (1.2m x 2.4m) sheets per hour.
• Add Continuous Board capability and drive productivity up to 55 - 4’ x 8’ (1.2m x 2.4m) boards per hour (VUTEk GS3250x).
• Dual resolution: 600 dpi (24pL) or 1000 dpi (12 pL) selectable.
• High Definition Print (HDP).
• White printing capability allows printing white in six variations (overprint, underprint, spot, underspot, fill and overspot).
• Changeover to print on flexible from rigid substrates in less than one minute.
• Print directly to substrate – eliminates mounting and lamination of flexible materials for rigid application.
Fiery XF RIP
• Optimized for use with the EFI Fiery® XF RIP.
• New bi-directional communication capabilities between the
Fiery XF RIP and VUTEk printer allows back communication of audit information on every print job.
• Advanced, easy-to-use, wizard-guided color tools for consistent, predictable, high-quality color.
• Powerful production tools include nesting, step and repeat, scaling, cropping and tiling.
• Advanced ICC color management for reliable color, quality output and proofing-quality color.
• Scalable, versatile platform grows with your needs when your business grows.
• Three-day, on-site EFI Fiery XF Color & Workflow Support Services now available.
• VUTEk inks are supplied in 5.0-liter containers.
• Available in cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light yellow, light black and white.
Enhanced Service Plans (ESP)
• EFI’s industry-leading service and support program.
• Predictable up-time to maximize profitability.
• Thirteen months of Essential level coverage, providing you with 24-business hour (three-business day) response.
• Eligible for upgrade to:
– Critical – Providing eight-business hour (one-business day)
– ProActive – Providing 16-business hour (two-business day)
• Add the flexible, 12-month EFI XFPlus Maintenance and Support plan for targeted response and resolution times and free upgrades for your Fiery XF RIP.
DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS
• Designed to complement continuous shifts and 24-hour production capability.
• 24 x 7 technical support.
• Handles flexible or rigid substrates up to 126.5” (321.3 cm) wide and up to 2” (5.08 cm) thick.
• 2-up roll capability.
• Optional Heavy Duty Unwinder available for heavy roll-to-roll shops.
• Optional Extension Table with casters for use attached to printer or as a workstation.
• Optional Small Depth Extension Table for use with small boards/ panels and multiple fence stops.
• Fast-5TM - 2400 ft2 (223 m2) per hour.
– Production up to 44 - 4’ x 8’ (1.2m x 2.4m) boards per hour.
• Eight-color plus white - 1200 ft2 (111.4 m2) per hour.
– Production up to 22 - 4’ x 8’ (1.2m x 2.4m) boards per hour.
• Continuous Board Upgrade
-- Production up to 55 - 4’ x 8’ (1.2m x 2.4m) boards per hour.
• Compressed Air: 95 - 150 maximum at 4 cf/m (0.11 cm/m) – dry air only (not included).
• Temperature: 68° F to 85° F (20° C to 30° C).
• Humidity: 30% to 80% (non-condensing).
• Machine Weight: 6385 lbs. (2902 kg).
• Height: 64.75” (164.5 cm).
• Width: 249” (632.5 cm).
• Depth: 65“ (165.1 cm), 157.7” (400.6 cm) with tables. o + 5“ (12.7 cm) unwinder.
o + 5“ (12.7 cm) rewinder.
• Electrical: 3 phase, 60 amps (4 wire Delta or 5 wire Y), 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
303 Velocity Way Foster City, CA 94404 650-357-3500
Auto-Count, BioVu, BioWare, ColorWise, Command WorkStation, Digital StoreFront, DocBuilder, DocBuilder Pro, DocStream, EDOX, the EFI logo, Electronics For Imaging, Fabrivu, Fiery, the Fiery logo, Inkware, Jetrion, MicroPress, OneFlow, PressVu, Printellect, PrinterSite, PrintFlow, PrintMe, PrintSmith Site, Prograph, RIP-While-Print, UltraVu and VUTEk are registered trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. BESTColor is a registered trademark of Electronics for Imaging GmbH in the U.S. The APPS logo, AutoCal, Balance, ColorPASS, Dynamic Wedge, EFI, Estimate, Fast-4, Fiery Driven, the Fiery Driven logo, Fiery Link, Fiery Prints, the Fiery Prints logo, Fiery Spark, FreeForm, Hagen, the Jetrion logo, Logic, Pace, Printcafe, the PrintMe logo, PrintSmith, Print to Win, PSI, PSI Flexo, Rastek, the Rastek logo, RIPChips, SendMe, Splash, Spot-On, UltraPress, UltraTex, UV Series 50, VisualCal, the VUTEk logo and WebTools are trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. Best, the Best logo, Colorproof, PhotoXposure, Remoteproof, and Screenproof are trademarks of Electronics for Imaging GmbH in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. All other terms and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged