// New Unused 2016 FEDEGARI XFSW7 Eco-Steam Washer
This listing is for one of two brand new 2016 FEDEGARI XFSW7 Pass Through / Double Door Eco-Steam Washers complete with trolleys, controls and documentation. A high-end two door GMP washing solution, the XFSW7 (part of FEDEGARI’s FSW range) combines impeccable cleaning results with impressively low operational costs over conventional hot-water systems.
This offering represents a unique opportunity for investment in a best-in-class machine, unused and in the original packing, at a fraction of the original retail price.
Applications include uses in the food, bio-pharmaceutical, laboratory and cosmetic sectors with suggested loads including machine parts, tools and glassware.
// Key Information
Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 2300x1690x3000mm
Dimensions of Inlet: 1200x1200mm
Chamber Depth: 1200mm
Door Type: Vertical Sliding Doors
Voltage: 400v Three Phase
Protection Rating: IP45
- Built-in steam generator reducing utility and installation requirements
- Comes with two original trolleys both new in box
- Includes 3 additional dosing ports on top of the standard 2 ports
- Chamber and hydraulic components made of AISI 316L stainless steel with sanitary finishing.
- Doors made of glass with perimeter reinforcements in AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Internal trolleys designed to avoid any water stagnation thanks to dedicated draining points.
- Thema4 process controller ensuring total control on washing performance and reliability during inspection and validation activities.
- Audible and visible alarms in case of emergency, with an internal LED lamp operative during the whole cycle
- Packaged as an integrated skid with a separate control cabinet.
// Compliant to the following standards:
- European directives: 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), 2014/35/EU – Low tension equipment (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Safety of machinery (MD)
- European standards: EN 55011, EN IEC 61000-4-2, EN IEC 61000-4-4, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, EN 60204-1
- Electrical steam generator compliant to: 2014/68/EU – Pressure equipment device (PED)
- FDA: compliance for non metallic component in contact with process fluids
- 21 CFR Part 210, 211 e 11
- UL 508A
- ASME BPE
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2017|
|Number of listings||58|
|Employees||11 - 50|
A revenue-first approach to industrial dilapidation, decommissioning and demolition
|Last activity||June 27, 2021|