suitable for the cutting of spiral bevel and hypoid gears and pinions up to 8.5”
(216mm) diameter via “face-milling” and 7.5” (190mm) via “face-hobbing” method.
• Machine furnished with machine mounted, air-conditioned, electrical enclosure,
operator’s controls located at front of machine, adjacent to powered access door.
• FANUC Model 150MB computer control with spiral bevel gear cutting software and
automatic set-up, with 10.4” LCD flat color display
• Summary storage capacity for 100 parts.
• Security key for control of set-up.
• Cycle fault monitoring
• Production and sharpen – cutter count display
• Hydraulic work-piece chuck (w/draw-rod & nut).
• Work spindle bore (3-29/32: (#39 taper).
• Work-head ratio gears for 5:1 (others ratios available upon request)
• FORMATE single-cycle gear finishing arrangement
• Totally enclosed work area guarding with powered access door.
• Work chamber lighting
• Foot switch for hydraulic chucking of work-piece
• Power forced lubrication system to all working elements
• Self contained coolant system (pump tank & piping)
• Magnetic chip separator (24”chip exit height).
• Electrical equipment for 380 volt, 50 Hz, or 460 volt, 60 Hz, 3-phase
installation. Control circuit is 115 VAC with 24 VDC input/output.
• Electrics to comply with PHOENIX NFPA 79-1987 specifications
• Full machine documentation, wiring & hydraulic diagrams
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||1|
|Last activity||Jan. 20, 2022|