TRANSFER MACHINE DRILL AND THREADCUTTING MACHINE - ROTARY TRANSFER MACHINE
- workpiece carrier with 8 clamping stations: workpiece holding barrel Ø 1000 mm (oil-pneumatic cycle), clamping station self-centering clamping jaws
- Drilling: SK 40 intake; spindle stroke 125 mm; standard feed rate 0 - 2 m/min; RPM at 12 stages with 164-1005 rpm
- Drill- and facing unit; SK 40 intake; spindle stroke 90 mm; standard feed rate 0 - 2 m/min; rapid traverse feed rate 7.5 m/min; RPM at 12 stages with 166 - 1020 rpm
- 3 piece thread-cutting units: SK 40 Intake; Working stroke 125 mm; RPM at 12 stages with 31.5 - 194 rpm; clockwise and counterclockwise
- 6 piece opposing drill units: SK 40 intake
- Coolant system with feed
- Operation through control panel
- chip box
- counting mechanism
- Elevated platform with stairs
- number of spindles: 9
- dimensions of machine LxWxH: 4100x3400x3200 mm
- dimensions of electric cabinet LxWxH: 2100x350x1900 mm
- machine weight: 10 t
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|