5-Axis - high speed
A numerically controlled machining center - universal - 5 axes for machining of wood and plastic parts. (5 Axis Machining Center)
- It is designed as a router and enables fully automatic milling, remilling and profile milling.
- The portal is fixed. The tools carry out all feed movements in X, Y and Z direction to the workpiece, which is fixed in the space axis (see graphic pictures of machine).
- The machine table, portal and carriage are self-supporting welded constructions.
- The machine table is loaded from the front side of the machine.
- The table division is arranged with two variable work stations.
- B-axis: +/- 135° (rotation around the Y-axis at C=0)
- C axis: x-y plane = +/- 360° (rotary movement about the z axis) AND +/- 360° (rotary movement of the tool magazine)
- High frequency spindle water cooling with cooling unit
- automatic clamping system with mechanical tool clamping
- Simultaneous graphic control (operating system Windows XP Pro EmbSys) USB interface
- 2 worktables (total working range B:5300 x H:1100mm
- Infrared Button Renishaw
- Vacuum pump manufacturer BECKER, capacity 162 m³/h
- Pressure accumulator (connection 6- 10bar)
- Cooling unit manufacturer Rittal type SK 3336.089
- x-travel: 4140 mm
- y-travel: 1540 mm
- z-travel: 1000 mm
- b-axis: +/- 135° °
- c-axis: +/- 360°
- control: Siemens 840D Solution Line
- spindle speed: 3200 ... 59 500 rpm
- tool taper HSK 32 DIN 69893 (type F)
- tool changer with 8 tools (magazine plate) places
- no. of tables 2 pieces
- table dimensions left: B.1300 x H:1000 mm
- table-size right: B:1300 x H:600 mm
- distance spindle /table 943 mm
- table load capacity 1 000 / per table kg
- feed speed X+Y: 80 m/min.
- feed speed Z: 40 m/min.
- feed speed B: max. 360 °/sec.
- feed speed C: max. 360 °/sec
- feed speed V: Door open: 50 m/min.
- feed speed V: Door closed: 100 m/min.
This equipment is located in DE
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery