• For cliches on natural rubber basis (Rubberflex). These are softer than polymer cliches and insensible for adjustment
• The ideal inhouse solution for daily changed batch, order and LOT numbers in combination with HAPA UV-flexo printer
• Laser output 150 W (CO2-laser)
• Engraving area max. (l x w) 510 x 700 mm
• Dissolution max. 2400 dpi
• Engraving speed at 1200 dpi (standard) and 0,6 mm depth 4,1 mm/min
• New laser gun in 2016 (worth EUR 12.000), last service in 02/2019 with 804 working hours
• Old laser gun enclosed, needs only new gas filling (appr. EUR 1.000)
• Main CPU, image processor and HMI new in 2017 (worth EUR 30.000)
• Incl. PlaceIt-software for creating of cliches with documentation in German and English, operating system WIN 7.0 (worth EUR 8.000)
• Cooling device Autotherm AKL 55
• Annual maintenance by HAPA technician
• Assistance for installation, commissioning, training and validation possible against extra charge
• In operation until September 2019
• Electr. connection 400/50/60Hz
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||July 26, 2021|