***NOTE: THIS UNIT CANNOT BE PURCHASED FROM CUATTRO SEPERATELY ANYMORE AS THEY HAVE COMBINED THIS UNIT WITH THEIR OTHER OFFERINGS***
We are offering for sale by owner the following Veterinary Digital Radiography (Slate 6) and it’s accompanying Lightweight 9020HF Veterinary X-ray Generator. The Heska/Cuattro DR Slate 6 is possibly the most portable and digitally clear and intricate radiograph unit in the Veterinary world... these units were purchased for our clinic and only used 4 tymes MAX! They are generally new!
A 'bit about both:
Introducing Slate 6 Digital Radiography
Slate 6 is the fastest wireless imager the industry has ever seen. It's not even close. Press "On", and in 20 seconds, begin your exam. With InstaView™, expose your image, and in 1.9 seconds, see your image. With RapidShotX™, expose every 5.8 seconds until you're done. Now that's fast.
Ultra-High-Definition 4K Multi-Touch
Slate 6 makes patient-side diagnosis a best practice with a stunning 16" 4K Ultra-HD 16:9 IGZO WQHD display that serves up 10% more resolution than Apple's vaunted Retina™ displays and most medical radiology monitors. With an all-multi-touch capability, image acquisition, and 4K Ultra-HD, review is performed using familiar gestures, like pinch, swipe, touch, and rotate.
OmniPlane™ Signal Lock
Cuattro teamed up with the world's leading wireless experts to bring OmniPlane™ Signal Lock technology to Slate 6. With Omniplane Signal Lock, x-ray detector binding is accomplished using a separate and dedicated WiFi module to activate multiple Omniplane 3D Antenna Arrays embedded into the Slate 6 console handle to sense, initiate, bind, and lock redundant and secure data paths to and from the all-new 2016 Slate 6 (10"x12") x-ray detector. By placing Omniplane 3D Antenna Arrays in the handle, signals are unobstructed in all planes. A separate internal WiFi networking module connects Slate 6 to outside networks for dedicated connections to the cloud, local networks, and wireless devices.
Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
With Automatic Exposure Detection, simply make an exposure with any generator of your choice and enjoy a perfect, auto adjusted image of the projection in 1.9 seconds. No generator synchronizations are needed.
Anytime, Anywhere Review
Up to 1TB (terabyte) of dedicated exam memory internally stores up to 79,000 images for side-by-side review. And for sharing and unlimited archival, you and those you authorize may use Cuattro's secure, medical grade Cloudbank™ to upload and share exams and reports for anytime, anywhere review on virtually any internet connected device.
Weight and Dimensions (W x H x D)
• 2.9kgs (6.39lbs.)
• 276mm (10.87") x 508mm (20.00") x 50mm (1.97")
• i5-4200 processor 4GB RAM 1.6GHz Dual Core
• Ultra-HD 4K IGZO LCD - 235ppi at 3200x1800 native
• 1TB SSD drive (79,000 images + OS)
• 2.5-3.0 hours acquisition use - 100 min charge time
• 20 second boot time - ready from power up
• Image Acquisition Time:
o Image display from Exposure: 1.9 secs
o Image Cycle Time: (between consecutive shots)
5.8 secs (2016 and later Detectors)
10.1 secs (2015 Detectors)
Also offered with this listing: The Lightweight 9020HF Veterinary X-ray Generator
A lightweight equine X-ray generator with an amazing combination of power and portability.
An X-ray generator with an amazing combination of power and portability. Our most popular generator for equine use.
Highlights of the 9020HF generator:
• Lightweight: only 7.0kg/15.43 lbs.
• Powerful: (90kV/20mA output)
• Ideal for equine examinations
The 9020HF generator combines both power and portability to allow you to take equine X-rays in the field. This generator is perfect for X-raying equine distal limbs.
If you require something powerful that still allows you to be mobile, then the 9020HF is for you.
• Lightweight - only 7.0kg
• Single handed collimation
• 16 memory presets
• Dual laser pointer for indication of distance from target region
• Tape measure
• Carry handle
• Remote hand switch
• Built-in levelling gauge
• Easy to read digital display
• Reversible display for when mounted on a stand
• Aluminum carry case with shoulder strap
• 6m power cable.
This generator can be used with DR, CR and film. So whatever type of X-ray processing you currently have you can be assured that it will also meet your future needs.
• Applications: Equine
• Output: 90kV / 20mA
• Adjustable kV (1kV steps): 40-90 kV
• mAs range (incremental increase): 0.32 - 30mAs (21 steps)
• manual exposure termination: Yes
• Focal spot of tube: 1.2 x 1.2mm
• Exposure time: 0.02 -2.5 sec
• Total filtration: 2.5mm Al (including collimator)
• Collimator light field: 27 x 27cm @ 66cm SID
• Collimator lamp:Duration of 30 sec (controlled by both hand switch and operating panel. Higher than 100lx (12/50W) light intensity
• Preset exposures: 8 memory standard and extendable to 16 combinations
• SID measurememt: Dual laser pointer & tape measure
• Protection: Overload protection
• Line voltage: 110-130 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase or 200-260 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase 16A
7.0 kg/15.43 lbs
• Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
275 x 140 x 150mm
We live in Elbert, Colorado (80106) with Elizabeth, Castle Rock and Parker the closest populated cities.
Please, serious parties only (Veterinary preferred). This listing is presented with the highest integrity!
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2018|
|Number of listings||1|
|Last activity||Nov. 14, 2018|