fully automatic numeric control
for bending of hydraulic supply pipes, brake pressure lines various length
- various numbers of bending possible (max. 100 bendings per pipe)
- 2 independent bending module, every modul has 2 NC axis with functions:
" longitudinal process (axis 1 and 3) and " turning of bending head" and bending (axis 2 & 4)
- program memory for 250 pipes (lines)
- the feeding unit consits of manual a manually filled drum magazine ( drum magazine pipe dia.=4,75mm up to dia=8,0mm with 500/1000 pcs)
- load swiveling arm
- control panel Bundy GHF 60134
div. single and add-on parts
- tube diameter: 4,75 - 8,0 mm
- bending radius min.: various
- bending angle max.: 180 °
- compressed air: min 4,5 bar
- total power requirement: approx. 10 kW
- weight of the machine approx.: 6,0 t
- dimension of machine approx.LxWxH: 6,3x3,7x2,0 m
- dimensions of electric cabinet: 1,8x0,5x2,7 m
- dimension control panel: 0,85x0,68x1,65 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|