High performance turning centre
C-axis (4 axes) - driven tools holder option
- revolution = 450 - 4,000 rpm.
- bar capacity 66mm
- bore Ø 78mm
- 3-jaw lathe chuck Ø 255 hydraulic
- disc turret
- Ø 480mm
- for 12 tools of which 1x space for driven tool
- tool holder xØ 40mm
- travel 1070mm
- trailing tip
- Type Myfran MT 10 = hinged belt = width 180mm
Coolant system, 2x foot switch 2-fold, control panel
Optionally we offer various tools. Please ask for details.
- swing diameter: cross slide: Ø 400 mm
- centre distance: 1165 mm
- swing diameter over bed: Ø 600 mm
- travel -x-axis: 265 mm
- travel - cross: z-axis: 1130 mm
- control: Seicos Σ10L MULTI
- spindle bore: 63,5 mm
- tool turret - number of stations: 10
- range of revolution per minute: 4000 rpm
- total power requirement: 27 kVA
- weight of the machine approx.: 6,0 t
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: 5,0 x 2,0 x 2,0 m
- dimension swarf conveyor LxWxH: 3,65 x 0,6 x 1,4 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|