PART OF MACHINING CENTER HURON K2X8-F
> Technical characteristics:
• Year of manufacture: 2006
• SIEMENS 840 D DIGITAL CONTROL
• CNC milling center, 5 axes
• Cast iron structural elements
• Fixed portal structure with a movable X-carriage, bench with a 45 ° birotating and Y-movable table (admissible load on the table = 500kg), Z-slide supporting an electrospindle.
• Travel stroke: X = 650 mm / Y = 700 mm / Z = 450 mm / axis A = -45 ° -180 ° / axis B = 360 °
• Guides: guide rails with 4 ball shoes on the X and Y axes and 6 roller shoes on the Z axis with ball circulation allow travel speeds of up to 50 m / min.
• Feed control: linear axes controlled by AC digital motors and variators coupled directly to the end of precision ball screws. Rotary axes directly controlled by torque motors.
• Centralized automatic lubrication of ball screw nuts
• Electrical equipment: Voltage 400 V ± 10% / Neutral TN / Frequency 50 Hz ± 2%
• Hydraulic equipment for loosening the tool and unblocking the rotary axes
• Incremental linear measurement by optical ruler - Resolution 0.001 mm
• Measurement on rotary axis by rotary encoder - Resolution 0.001 °
• Spindle 24,000 rpm - 18kW
• Vibration monitoring on electrospindle
• Tool magazine 60 locations.
• High frequency workpiece probe measuring system
• NANO LASER tool measurement probe on structure
• Ethernet network
• ShopMil (conversational programming in 2 ½ axes)
• SINCOM software (communication between CN and host computer)
• Filtration plant with high pressure 50 bar spraying.
• Low pressure watering by nozzles with watering tank and washing for the recovery of chips
• Washing gun
• Full fairing
• Chip conveyor.
• Centralized aspiration of oil mist.
• Machine weight: 9,700 kg + 2 tonnes (soluble plant)
• When purchased in 2006: machine complies with the provisions of the “Machines” directive 98/37 as amended, and with national legislation transposing it.
CONTEXT OF OPERATION AND SALE:
> Operation in 3x8, 8000 parts / year on average
> Preventive carried out every year (last carried out in M08 / 2019 Change of electric control relay, change of motor / HP watering pump coupling, Y-axis telescopic housing repair, HSK collet change, various spare parts in stock)
> Sale following investment of another means of production for replacement.
> NB: the C.U was coupled with an EROWA ERS310 palletized system (also available except for sale)
WORK NEEDED :
> Repair of the turret control engine cooling piping part (the machine works very well without the engine cooling because it is used in "positioned" machining)
> Disconnection of energies payable by the seller
> Handling (extraction from its location towards the exit of the workshop before loading) + loading and transport at the buyer's expense)