The machine consists of a Minirobot suitable for palletizing cases. The axes are driven by brushless motors which electronically controlled by means of incremental encoders allow to carry out precise and rapid positioning of the cases during the cycle phases. The linear movements are made by means of prismatic guides with ball recirculating units. Self-learning functions simplify the programming of the positions of the gripping elements in the working points of the cycle and allow to alternate different types of case arrangement on the pallet.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
1. Case transport by means of a belt conveyor with head connection.
2. Recognition by means of sensors of the cases in the pick-up position with stops of the following ones to facilitate gripping.
3. Case translation with suction cups.
4. Picking up of cases with suction cups and stacking on europallets.
5. Automatic management of the pallet with withdrawal of the vacuum from the storage (capacity 12 pallets), transfer to the palletizing station.
6. Output of the packaged product on europallet by means of a triple chain conveyor for the transport of full pallets outside the structure of the mini robot.
Year of construction: 1997
Max Speed 10 cycles / min
Net weight 2000 Kg
Power 15 Kw
Air Pressure 6 bar