• Intermittent motion, formate area folding box W 15-90 mm, H 12-90 mm, L 55-170 mm
• Output 80-150 boxes/min
• Jar/bottle feeding device with feeding conveyor and change parts for jar diam. 23 mm, height 30 mm
• Embossing device with 5 lines for front flap
• Bad discharge
• Leaflet folder/inserter GUK FA21/4 Cartonac 91 for overlong leaflets L max. 650 mm, W max. 215 mm
• Code reader Laetus Argus 6012 for 2x leaflet, 1x box
• Suitable for bothside tuck-in closure with alternate or equal flaps
• Touchscreen BFB IMA with terminal PC Polaris V40, controller Parker 1x Twin, 3x SPD
• Vacuum ejector
• Electr. connection 400V/50Hz/26A
This equipment is located in DE
|Main category||Process and Packaging|
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||109|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Dec. 9, 2022|