4 ultraviolet units, each unit with a 38 "x 300 watt-per-inch lamp, for UV ink curing printed on 1 rotary press with paper printing on both sides, 2 UV units on each side of the paper.
THE EQUIPMENT ARE COMPOSED BY:
1.1 UV LIGHT MODULES BY PRESS.
• Four 300 Watt / inch lamps
• Reflection systems and CNC machining.
• The module is easily removable for maintenance and change of lamps.
• Automatic shutter systems controllable from a PLC, this system blocks the UV light that affects when there is a stoppage in the press.
• Equipment temperature sensing systems.
1.2 UNIT COOLING UNIT BY PRESS.
• Four extractors, integrated in a module.
1.3 CONTROL BOARD.
• Hour meter for the use of lamps.
• Lamps on and off buttons.
• Selector of three light intensities.
• Lamp life indicator alarm.
• Lamps emergency stop button