• Rotor Diameter
: 500 mm
• Rotor Length
: 1250 mm
• Number of Rotor Knives
: 3 units (2 pcs)
• Number of Stationary Knives
: 2 units (2 pcs)
• Rotor Shaft Speed
: 520 rpm
• Knife Material
: DIN 1.2379 (AISI D2)
• Motor Power
: 75 kW
• Screen Perforation Diameter
: 6 mm
• Security Interlocks
: 3 units
• Hydraulic Unit Motor
: 1.5 kW
• Fan Motor Power
: 7.5 kW
• Cyclone Volume
: 600 Liter
: Open center solenoid, 24 V DC
• Granulator is manufactured from heavy duty, wear resistant steel with MIG welding of all parts.
• Combined granulation chamber top half and hopper assembly opens manyually
• Optional hydraulic ram power unit with directional valve and oil level indicators to open the hopper and granulator body top half.
• Heavy duty, self aligning, double row, oversize bearings prevent all granulation shocks.
• Bearings are placed inside precision machined, single piece solid steel bearing
pillows. Double row, spring loaded seals prevents dust absorption to the bearings and grease leakege into the granulation chamber.
• Robot welded rotor is precision milled from single piece high grade steel.
• True scissor type operating knives prevents excess noise, heat, dust and fines, improves performance, saves energy.
• Rotor is driven by easy to replace, long life B type V-belts .
• Integrated flake collection chamber and screen cage group is swing down open for fast cleaning and screen replacement.
• MIG welded sturdy frame is mounted on vibration and shock absorbing pads.
• Security and limiting switches prevent any accidental starts while the granulator body is open.
• Control cables run through a central junction box on the granulator for ease of
• CE certificated.
• DIN 1.2379 (X 155CrVMo 12 1) material for stationary and rotor knives.
• Heat treated to 57-59 HRC.
• Manufactured and Certified in EU.
• All working surfaces are precision grinded.
1.3. Electric Control System
• 380-440V AC, 50Hz, 3 phases. Star-Delta motor starting circuitry.
• On board mounted sheet metal monoblock cabin with lockable external isolator.
• Protection class IP 65.
• All control buttons, ampermeter, mushroom emergency stop button on the front panel.
• Finished with electrostatic RAL 7032 light grey painting.
1.4. Integrated Sound Insulation Cabin
• Granulator is sound insulated by metal cabin inlaid with special insulation sponge with 50 mm thickness, 1.8 g/cm³ density, manufactured by combining hard and soft sponges. This layer is covered by perforated galvanized steel sheet.
• Heat exchanging fan inside the cabin.
• Sound level rated to <85 dBA, measured from 1 meter, running empty.
1.5. Blower Fan, Cyclone and Dust Filter
• Sound insulated pneumatic flake discharging blower with 1.5 kW fan motor power, 3000 rpm.
• 650 liters cyclone with dust filter bag.
1.6. Boya Finish Coating
• Electrostatic powder paint finishing in RAL 5015 blue and 7035 light grey.