• Fully automatic horizontal cartoner for both side moved plug-in closure
• Operation direction from right to left
• Adjusted for feeding of single and double 4-edge sealed bags
• 600 mm format wheel and 6 stations
• Folding box format area width 15 -125 mm x height 15 - 110 mm x depth 45 - 150 mm according to format parts
• Output max. 60 cycles/min
• Product stacking device
• Leaflet folding and inserting device GUK FA21/4 Cartonac 2000 from magazin with separate GUK operating panel
• Code reader SysTec TE 2000 with 2x leaflet, 1x folding box, 1x leaflet presence with bad discharge for folding box and leaflet
• Without printing device
• Available format parts (format cartridges) for folding box dimensions width x height x depth: 87 x 27 x 127 mm; 91 x 70 x 127 mm; 91 x 110 x 127 mm
• Teach-Box operation
• PLC Siemens S7-300/CPU-315 2DP with Siemens Simatic Panel Touch, menue languages German + English
• Air pressure 6 bar
• Electr. connection 400V/50Hz
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||133|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Sept. 29, 2021|