The JSM-6390LV is a high-performance, low cost, scanning electron microscope with a high resolution of 3.0nm. The customizable GUI interface allows the instrument to be intuitively operated, and Smile Shot™ software ensures optimum operation settings.
The Low Vacuum mode, which can be accessed by the click of a mouse, allows for observation of specimens that cannot be viewed at high vacuum due to excessive water content or because of a non-conductive surface. The specimen chamber can accommodate a specimen of up to 6-inches in diameter. Standard automated features include auto focus/auto stigmator, auto gun (saturation, bias and alignment), and automatic contrast and brightness.
The JSM-6390LV is easy to operate and provides user versatility for many research and diagnostic applications.
Other highlights include:
* Mechanically eucentric stage
* Fast, unattended data acquisition (with optional stage automation)
* Smart settings for common samples
* Streamlined design
* Compact footprint
* Customized toolbars for repetitive functions
* Enhanced SE imaging
* Super conical lens
* Fully automatic vacuum system
* LV secondary electron detector (option)
New features include:
* Improved low kV imaging in both high and low vacuum
* Multiple live image display (including picture in picture)
* Signal mixing
* Live, full screen image
* Video capability (.avi files)
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2016|
|Number of listings||0|
|Last activity||Aug. 18, 2016|