ROTARY TABLE SURFACE GRINDING MACHINE
- 2 magnetic rotary tables each Ø=700mm
- diamond roller dressing device
- without coolant unit
Condition: ready for use and easy to demonstrate.
Further Technical Details:
- rotary table diameter: 2x700 mm
- grinding height: 200 mm
- grinding head - power requirement: 15 kW
- max. dia. of grinding wheel: 400 mm
- grinding spindle speed: 1400-2800 rpm continous
- automatic feeds: 0,001-0,02
- weight of tools: max. 650 kg
- table speed: 5-10 m/min
- rotary table revolutions per minute: 5-10 rpm stepless
- rotary table lateral movement: 0,2...10 m/min
- total power requirement: 49 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 12,0 t
- dimension machine approx.: LxWxH 6,0x3,0x2,8 m
- dimensions electric cabinet: LxWxH 2,0x0,55x2,2 m
- transport dimensions LxWxH 6,0x3,0x2,9 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|