• Wrap-around labelling of stationary objects made of glass or plastic
• Object diam. 16 - 160 mm
• Object height 35 - 320 mm
• Label width max. 80 mm
• Output max. approx. 6,000 objects/h depending on product
• Height-adjustable label table
• Object separation
• Label presence check
• Allen Super Compact 40/25 C hot printing unit with 2 cassettes, 3-line embossing stick, horizontal/vertical print image adjustment
• Print inspection station
• Barcode reading PCE with LCD touch terminal
• Colour sensor eltrotec WLSS-M-4
• PLC Siemens S7-300
• Original Bausch & Ströbel operating panel BT-11 with membrane keypad was replaced by Bausch & Ströbel in 07/2020 with a modern EATON touch panel.
• Electr. connection 400V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||May 25, 2022|