London Pack / ICA packaging line for bags and sachets with vacuum closing system.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
Automatic compact vertical line for filling bags and vacuum bags or vacuum compensated with nitrogen.
Operation: The product is loaded into the vibrating feeder, then passes onto the elevator that discharges the product into the weigher, once dosed and weighed the product is transferred to the bagger, where once the bag or sack is filled with the product, through an elevator belt, it is transferred to the vacuum machine.
Vacuum-packing: Vacuum storage is a very simple system which consists in eliminating from the container the air present or only some gases, such as oxygen mainly responsible for oxidation.
The line consists of:
- Vibrating stainless steel feeder with control panel Mod. CV
- Product elevator in stainless steel
- Weigher for granular or fragile powder products, Mod. PV3 flow rate from 25 to 1000 gr.
- Bag filling machine for bags or sachets, Mod. CV-3 horizontal or vertical welding, complete with control panel
- Elevator belt for the filled bags or sachets
- Vacuum packing machine for bags or pouches (films with or without aluminum, metallised, EVOH based)
The packaging line for sachets or bags was previously used to pack ground coffee or beans with a vacuum sealing system for the 250 gr format.