Automatic filling and sealing of rigid tubes.
Suitable to introduce and count tablets into plastic or metallic rigid tubes.
Final tube closure with pressure cap and discharge of the correctly filled tubes onto a bucket conveyor at machine outfeed.
Extremely compact tube feeding with the cap facing the operator side.
The tablet insertion is made with a system that moves them in a positive way by means of a pick and place system.
Mechanical filling speed up to 1,000 tablets per minute.
Minimum and maximum tube and cap size:
- tube diameter 16mm to 40mm
- tube length 60mm to 160mm
- tablet diameter 14mm to 35mm
- tablet thickness 3mm to 8mm,
- cap diameter 18mm to 44mm
- cap collar height 1mm to 10mm
- tube unscrambler model EP6100
- cap unscrambler model ECO150
- tablet elevator model Fredlift.
Total machine dimensions: 5100mm x 3600mm x 3000mm high, approx. weight 2500kg.
To view a video of this machine running: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhQDqCaYfM