- Bar material which can be machined max. = 51mm
- Without driven tools (no C-axis)
- 3-jaw chuck Kitagawa Ø 250 mm
- Chip conveyor manufacturer Mayfran -Typ P09 DIM/855 01; ejection height 800mm, with pump
- Transformer Yamazak
- turning length: 514 mm
- x-axis: 190 mm
- z-axis: 535 mm
- swing diameter - continous: Ø 525 mm
- turning diameter: max. 350 mm
- control: Mazatrol Fusion 640T
- tool turret - number of stations: 12
- range of revolution per minute: 35 - 5000 rpm
- feed continuous: 0 ... 5.000 mm/min.
- rapid traverse x + z axis: 30 m/min
- spindle bore: Ø 61 mm
- tool turret: for 12 tools
- tailstock taper MT: 5
- quill stroke: 150 mm
- tailstock movement: 400 m/min
- total power requirement: 43 kVA (34,44 kW)
- weight of the machine: approx. 4,6 t
- dimension Transformator: L: 0,65 x B: 0,66 x H: 0,73 m
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 1,75 x 3,0 x 3,0 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|