Molecular Imprints Imprio 55 Nano Imprint Lithography System consisting of:
- Model: Imprio 55
- Nano-imprint lithography tool
- Proven resolution down to 30 nm.
- The Imprio 55 utilizes S-FIL, a bi-layer lithography technique in which a low viscosity, UV-curable liquid is dispensed in droplets onto an underlying standard organic planarization layer, enabling imprinting on a wide range of semiconductor device layers.
- The Imprio 55 utilizes a step-and-repeat process has the flexibility to support up to 8 inch wafers with a low-cost single-size template.
- Fragile substrates like GaAs, InP, or glass can also be imprinted.
- The Imprio 55 can imprint up to a 10 mm square field or a 14 mm diameter round field.
- Available for full inspection at ClassOne Equipment.