2011 Mori Seiki NLX2500/700 CNC Lathe
Swing over bed
Swing over cross slide
Max Turning Diameter
Max Turning Length
Thru Hole Diameter
Number of Tools
10" Kitagawa Hollow Chuck
12 Station bolt tightened turret for CL, SL, Dura Holders (standard is 10)
High-Output Spindle 35/30HP, 4000 RPM
700mm Center Distance
Chip Conveyor (right discharge, hinge type)
Manual in-machine tool presetter (removable type)
Tooling shown in pictures not included in machine sale
Plumbing set up for threw spindle coolant system
Trash Oil skimmer installed in Coolant tank
Large Tooling package is available for machine
This machine is in operation, pictures may not be as perfect as a dealer would supply
Please contact Henry at henry@Empiremachineandtool.com
with any questions or concerns.
Rigging and freight delivery available
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions") are agreed to by empire machine and tool and the purchaser ("Purchaser").empire's acceptance of any order is subject to these Terms and Conditions. No contrary, additional or
Different terms, provisions or conditions shall be binding on empire machine unless accepted by empire machine in writing.
1. PAYMENT TERMS: Purchaser must pay purchase price in full prior to shipment. Terms of payment are net cash or certified funds prior to shipment,
2. TAXES: Prices do not include any federal, state or local taxes, which are in addition to the purchase price and must be paid by Purchaser. Any and all taxes are the responsibility of Purchaser. Unless Purchaser furnishes empire machine and tool with a tax exemption certificate, any sales, use, excise or other similar tax, where applicable, shall also be the responsibility of Purchaser. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold empire machine and tool harmless from any liability and expense if taxes are not paid by Purchaser's
3. FREIGHT and INSURANCE: All freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of Purchaser. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
Purchaser shall have the right and it is preferred but not mandatory to inspect the tools and equipment at location prior to time of shipment. Empire machine SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF PURCHASER'S FAILURE TO INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT OR MERCHANDISE OR FOR ANY INACCURACIES, INSUFFICIENCIES, OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH DESCRIPTIONS, SAMPLES, and TOLERANCES AND/OR SPECIFICATIONS.
5. RETURN/ REPAIR PRIVILEGE: empire machine and tool provides Purchaser with a 30 day Return/Repair privilege for this purchase. This privilege will become void if Purchaser does not perform according to the following conditions. (1) Machine to be powered up within three days of arriving at Purchasers location. (2) Machine must have the correct electrical current going into the machine. If Purchaser is uncertain about proper electrical needs for the machine, then Purchaser must contact manufacturer to get this information or Purchaser may have a certified technician properly tap transformer and wire machine properly. (3) Purchaser must inform empire machine about performance of Machine within 3 days of initial start-up or six days of arriving at Purchasers location. (4) Purchaser must provide updates to empire machine about every 7-10 days regarding how the machine is running. This 30 day Return/Repair privilege is not a 30 day Warranty. The 30 day Return/Repair privilege is CMN’s commitment that the machine will be fit for its intended purpose and is in working order. The privilege is to ensure that major components are in working order at the time of power up and for the 30 day window from date of shipment. Major components are the spindle, ball screw control, drives and tool changer. Major components ensure that the used machine is fit for its intended purpose and is in working order. Empire machine has the option to repair or accept return. In the event of return, Purchaser must have approval in writing from empire machine. All freight, proper preparation for shipping, rigging and logistics in returning the item to empire machine will be the responsibility of Purchaser, once empire machine verifies the machine has been delivered to empire machine and inspected for any additional damages, then empire machine will refund purchase price
6. NO WARRANTY: The equipment or merchandise sold by empire machine hereunder is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without warranty. Empire machine NEITHER MAKES NOR ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY UNDER ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, STATUTORY, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE. THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED HEREUNDER INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES: No claim arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the merchandise or equipment in respect of which such damages are claimed. Failure to give notice of claim within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery or the date fixed for delivery (in the event of non-delivery) shall constitute a waiver by Purchaser of all claims in respect of such merchandise. The remedy hereby provided shall be the exclusive and sole remedy of Purchaser and any right to consequential and incidental damages is excluded.
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2015|
|Number of listings||1|
|Last activity||June 15, 2015|