* Mori Seiki SL 2500 SY.
* Year 2004.
* 6250 cutting hours.
* Power tools, C axis.
* Y axis with travel + - 60 mm.
* Integrated head motor 18.5 KW.
* Integrated sub-spindle motor 7.5 KW.
* Head size A2-6.
* Bar pitch 73 mm.
* Prismatic guides on all axes.
* 2 Renishaw tools automatic measuring arms.
* Kitagawa platter on 10-inch main head.
* Kitagawa chuck on 6-inch subspindle.
* Mapps 3 conversational automatic programming system.
* Automatic effort control and tool consumption monitor.
* Fast displacement speed 18 and 24 m / min.
* Main spindle speed 4,000 rpm.
* Subspindle speed 6,000 rpm.
* Head oil cooler.
* 490 Nm of cutting torque.
* Turret with 12 positions, all of them motorized.
* Motor motorized tools 5.2 Kw.
* Interface for bar loader installation.
* Automatic parts collector,
* Finished part extractor.
* Flapper type chip extractor.
* Equipment included:
2 radial motorized ports.
2 axial motorized ports.
3 exterior double doors.
2 interior double doors.
1 special bucking holder.
2 simple interior ports.
* Machine currently in operation.
This equipment is located in ES
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery