• Lifting and mixing column for Müller drums with drum diam. Ø 450-710 mm
• Payload 220 kg
• Universal mixing gripper MG3.1 with manual drum gripping device and manual drum inclined position 0 - 30°
• Mixing speed 2 - 15 rpm
• Lifting/sinking speed 3 m/min
• Bottom and wall fixing
• Material s/s 1.4301 (AISI 304)
• Sick Laser security scanner
• Volkmann powder vacuum conveying system with suction lance and drum adapter
• 2 Müller drums, volume 280 l, drum diam. 710 mm, height 748 mm
• Torque control
• PLC Siemens S7-300 with Siemens Simatic Panel Touch and Brother Laser printer
• Electr. connection 400/230V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||May 25, 2022|