Automatic self-adhesive labelling machine, for high speed labelling of flat bottom ampoules, vials or similar round containers. It can work in-line with other packaging machines or as free standing unit with a tray infeed and outfeed arrangement. The SL is a high speed labelling machine with a star wheel transport system and has been designed to reduce manual operations and size change times to a minimum. This is made possible by a variable pitch transport star wheel, which can handle a vast variety of ampoules and vials within its adjustment range. The SL can work in-line with other packaging machines or out-of-line with a tray infeed and outfeed arrangement.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Continuous mode speed adjustment.
- Power driven adjustable loop unwinder.
- Transport star wheel infeed with screw feed system.
- Star wheel discharge with vacuum system by means of a rotating star wheel.
- Discharge in single file with screw feed system.
- Label distribution with stepping motor.
- Label dispensing unit with vertical and horizontal micro-metric adjustment.
- Label backing support paper rewinding equipped with mechanical clutch.
- Micro-metric servo-controlled adjustment of the overprint position on the label.
- Automatic work speed synchronization of the various motors.
- Self-diagnosis on LCD display.
- Automatic reject unit for all types of error.
- Self-detecting system of label length, bar code and overprint controls position.
- Safety devices in accordance with EC regulations.
ATE Kg cm2 4
Power Kw 1
Frequency Hz 50
Voltage Volt 380
Max production 400 cont/min
Object diameter 8 - 32 mm
Labels length 13-100 mm
Labels width 10-60 mm