Machine is dismantled, ready for Transport.
Video recording before dismantling the machine!
- digital measuring system Sony 3 axis: magnetic measuring band SL130, reader head PL 20, diplay unit LH51-Series
- hydraulic aggregate
- on request (currently not sighted)
- digital documentation available
- table diameter: 2000 mm
- faceplate diameter: 1800 mm
- swing diameter with side support: 1850 mm
- swing diameter without side support: 2000 mm
- cross rail adjustment: 1150 mm
- turning height: 1250 mm
- vertical adjustment of the supports inside/outside: 30° mm
- distance face plate/tool carrier: 1325 mm
- workpiece weight: 6000 kg
- workpiece height: max. 1250 mm
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 1,2x0,7x1,15 m
- revolution per minute: 1-50 / 2step rpm
- height over floor: 950 mm
- feed: 0,01-6,3 / 12 step m/min
- total power requirement: 50 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 36 t
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 4,1x5,3x4,8 m
- working height: 1250 mm
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||98|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for alwa… read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|