The QSS-3801G is an industry first using direct laser diode modulation on all R, G, and B colors and has become the next generation high-resolution silver halide photo system, designed for the needs of today's labs in mind.
Capable of producing the highest quality prints, with more value-added services, a more efficient workflow, and lower overall costs. The 3801G is the perfect silver halide minilab solution.
The industry first direct modulation on all RGB laser diodes laser engine employed by the QSS-3801G is the result of years of development by Noritsu in the pursuit of the highest quality digital imaging. As a result, a digital minilab that is capable of 640 dpi true photo printing and producing an incredible 5 times more pixels than other similar systems is created.
This means finer detail, smoother color gradations, and amazing prints can be produced for customers who are also in pursuit of perfection.
High Definition Laser Engine with Industry First Direct RGB Laser Diode Modulation
- Industry First State-of-the-art laser engine developed and refined by Noritsu
- Accurate portrayal of fine details, color gradations and consistent print quality
- 640 dpi, 12-bit processing
- An amazing 79 million pixels for A3 size photos
High capacity / Versatility
- Up to 1,480 prints/hr (based on 10-megapixel camera images)
- High speed enlargement printing of up to 420 prints/hr for 10"x8"
- A wide variety of print sizes up to 305x914mm (12”x36”)
- Supports thin paper (160 micrometers) printing, especially for photobooks
- Choice of profiles. Similating QSS-2901 profile is possible
- The space saving design provides a more versatile layout
- Dual magazine system (Option)
- 12-tray order sorter with LED lamps indicating interrupted orders
- Auto daily setup with the colorimeter unit
- Support printing from high-speed film scanners, picture kiosks, and network*
*Noritsu EZ Controller software is required