Suitable for the hobbing of gears, pinions, splines, and other work-pieces of similar type and profile up to 5.1" (130mm) diameter, 31.39" (800mm) face-width, with 6 DP (4 module) cutting capability.
Equipment / Features:
- Rigid bed, including internal coolant reservoir
- Main axial slide, including integral radial slide
- Hob head with tangential slide, including quick clamping of hob arbor and outboard support bearing
- CNC controlled hob head swivel (A-axis), including hydro-mechanical clamping and unclamping
- Work table, including two (2) start, double worm gear drive
- Splash guards
- Tailstock, including motorized positioning and hydraulic actuated quill
- Magnetic chip conveyor 22" discharge height with chip box
(control & software)
- GE FANUC Series 15 CNC programmable controller in six (6) axes execution, with gear hobbing software, 14" color CRT, conversational dialogue, including custom MACRO, tool-offset, and 320 meters part program storatge shared by menu.
- Electronic hand-wheel for movement of all CNC - controlled motions
- GE FANUC high performance digital AC servo drives for all axes
- GE FANUC AC, microprocessor controlled spindle drive system
- Universal menu parts program with data input, metric or inch, of workpiece, job and cycle data, including following features:
-- Fully automatic setup of all axis positions, including approach calcualation, overtravels, hob head swivel position, etc.
-- Radial, axial, and combined radial-axial hobbing
-- Two cut cycle for radial cutting, including feed and speed selections, and same for alternating feed directions for each cut
-- Taper hobbing for all of the combinations above
-- Symmetrical crown hobbing for small amounts of crowning, including all over-travels as required
-- Taper and crown hobbing each require only one additional menu input
-- Automatic hob shifting program, including selection for maximum and minimum hob position, shift increment and frequency of workpieces cut per hob shift. Smallest programmable shift increment is .001mm (0.0001").
-- Operable with or without power clamping of workpiece
-- Operable with or without tail-center
-- Dwell Selection of 1-99 workable revolutions for all cycle combinations
-- Menu input either metric or inch
- Manual and automatic control modes, safety interlocks, lubrication control and monitoring, etc.
- Diagnostic messages and "search monitor" for trouble shooting
(additional machine equipment)
- Hydraulic and lubrication system with attached tank with manifold mounted solenoid valves
- Power forced lubrication re-circulation of hob head and work table
- Progressive guide-way lubrication system, including separate attached tank
- Standard electrical equipment includes main disconnect, starters, relays limit switches, compact attached electrical enclosure, etc.
- Electrical wiring for connection to 460 VAC, +/- 10%, 3 phase, 60 Hertz and total connected load rating @ 50 KVA
- Auxiliary AC motors for hydraulic and lubrication systems, chip removal, etc.
- Absolute digital position measurement systems on all axes
- One (1) hob arbor
- Machine levelling shoes
- Full machine documentation (operators manual for machine and controller, parts list, wiring and hydraulic diagrams)
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2008|
|Number of listings||91|
|Last activity||Jan. 29, 2020|