SALE OF THE COMPLETE PRODUCTION UNIT OF BINDING
The facilities, equipment and personnel remain in operation and continue to produce.
IMPORTANT - The following information is available (prior NDA signature for data protection and confidentiality):
- Billing list, suppliers and clients.
- The cost of the wage bill is available.
- Data will be provided for the subrogation of the lease
- Company to the flow of payments with social security and finance
Direct trading through external offers is allowed.
DESCRIPTION OF EQUIPMENT THE PRODUCTIVE UNIT: The manufacturers and suppliers of the majority of equipment included in this production unit are leaders in the sector: Polar, Heidelberg, M. Martini, Kodak, Sthal, Hartmann, Mosca, TGA, Bograma, Kern, Strapex, Pagomat, Still, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll-Rand, etc.
Below are some of the most outstanding teams sorted by department:
- MARKETING: Cold glue body, Gummed and programmable climbing, Bending and folding bodies funnel and cold glue, Transfer, Card holder-sachets, Stuck robatech fujitv. silc., Departure, O.U.E., Tumbler, Custom tables, Feeders, 1 "and 4" printing station, Controller, 6 head print station, Envelope feeding table, Table blanket, Portable and fixed UV dryers.
- STAPLE BINDING: Sewing equipment, Stacker, Introducer.
- CREASED: Main machines, Folding body, Transfer, Leveling, Blade body, Folder outlet.
- GUILLOTINE: cut, Vibrating machine, Elevator, Transomat stacker.
- TIE / RETRACTOR: Strapping equipment, Shrink wrapping equipment.
- LABELER: Labeling equipment.
- DIE CUT: Die cutting equipment.
- COMPRESSORS: Compressed air compressors from 10 to 25 hp.
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY: Automatic and manual forklift trucks.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||4|
|Employees||11 - 50|
We have been helping companies transition from linear business models to more responsible and sustainable business models for more than 10 years: advising, executing, reemploying and selling asset… read more
We have been helping companies transition from linear business models to more responsible and sustainable business models for more than 10 years: advising, executing, reemploying and selling assets. the majority of the assets we manage are sold in our auction website escrapalia.com though some assets are sold by private treaties. We offer opportunities from 15 countries in all 5 continents. by selling assets from large multinational and Public Administations.
|Last activity||Nov. 26, 2020|