Edge Deburring/Milling Machine
- CNC milling and deburring machine for tube ends or round steel on both sides.
- Material feed via conveyor belt, travel approx. 3 300 mm.
- Brush unit type PGAS 8/100 V-HV on both sides/opposite, speed 10 000 rpm.
- Operation via control panel on electric cabinet
- 2 pieces, 1x movable and 1x fixed
- lateral displacement right support Length 1725 mm by hand
- working paths transverse=5 - 50 mm; longitudinal=5 50 mm
- working spindle = speed max. 320 rpm
- workpiece length: 130 - 2000 mm
- diameter min.: Ø 10 mm
- diameter max.: Ø 60 mm
- control: Fagor 10/102 S
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 3,8 x 3,8 x 1,9 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 1,2 x 0,6 x 2,2 m
- machine weight: approx. 4 500 kg
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|